Researching the web putting to use various search engines, social networking sites for professionals and business propagation platforms to find prospective clients engaging in outsourcing of software services.
Role + Responsibilities:
• Understanding client persona and finding relevant people who precisely fit into out persona profile.
• Researching on search engines- google, bing and business networking platforms to find relevant people- CEO, CXO, CTO, IT Managers, CIO and the like.
• Cleaning such data (of CEOs) by verifying that their business offerings are precisely as is of our persona profile (IT software services matching our technology portfolio) and ensuring the prospects are open to outsourcing and don’t have outsourcing partners in our competition.
• Researching individuals matching the persona profile to assess the business value of engaging with them.
• Gathering information (contact details- email, phone) on valuable prospects that fit our persona and hand it over to our Sales team for pitching our services or nurturing.
• Researching potential client’s portfolio in order to understand their business requirements in order to pitch them right solutions.
Person Specification and Qualifications:
• Should have a degree or diploma in Computer Application studies or equivalent.
• Keeping abreast with new technologies and our offerings
• Target oriented, focused and energetic
• 1-2 yr experience is required.